known for his controversial claim that if human thoughts are directed at water before it is frozen, images of the resulting water crystals will be beautiful or ugly depending upon whether the thoughts were positive or negative.
How water reflects our consciousness
Water has a very important message for us. Water is telling us to take a much deeper look at our selves. When we do look at our selves through the mirror of water, the message becomes amazingly, crystal, clear. We know that human life is directly connected to the quality of our water, both within and all around us.
The photographs and information in this article reflect the work of Masaru Emoto, a creative and visionary Japanese researcher Mr. Emoto has published an important book, "The Message from Water from the findings of his worldwide research If you have any doubt that your thoughts affect everything in, and around you, the information and photographs that are presented here, taken from the book of his published results, will change your mind and alter your beliefs, profoundly.
From Mr. Emoto's work we are provided with factual evidence, that human vibrational energy, thoughts, words, ideas and music, affect the molecular structure of water, the very same water that comprises over seventy percent of a mature human body and covers the same amount of our planet. Water is the very source of all life on this planet, the quality and integrity are vitally important to all forms of life. The body is very much like a sponge and is composed of trillions of chambers called cells that hold liquid. The quality of our life is directly connected to the quality of our water.
Water is a very malleable substance. Its physical shape easily adapts to whatever environment is present. But its physical appearance is not the only thing that changes, the molecular shape also changes. The energy or vibrations of the environment will change the molecular shape of water. In this sense water not only has the ability to visually reflect the environment but it also molecularly reflects the environment.
Mr. Emoto has been visually documenting these molecular changes in water by means of his photographic techniques. He freezes droplets of water and then examines them under a dark field microscope that has photographic capabilities. His work clearly demonstrates the diversity of the molecular structure of water and the effect of the environment upon the structure of the water.
Snow has been falling on the earth for more than a few million years. Each snowflake, as we have been told, has a very unique shape and structure. By freezing water and taking a photograph of the structure, as Mr. Emoto has done, you get incredible information about the water.
Mr. Emoto has discovered many fascinating differences in the crystalline structures of water from many different sources and different conditions around the planet. Water from pristine mountain streams and springs show the beautifully formed geometric designs in their crystalline patterns. Polluted and toxic water from industrial and populated areas and stagnated water from water pipes and storage dams show definitively distorted and randomly formed crystalline structures.
Sanbu-ichi Yusui Spring water,
Japan Shimanto River, referred to as the last clean stream in Japan
Fountain in Lourdes, France
Biwako Lake, the largest lake at the center of Japan and the water pool of the Kinki Region. Pollution is getting worse.
Yodo River, Japan, pours into the Bay of Osaka. The river passes through most of the major cities in Kasai.
Fujiwara Dam, before offering a prayer
Fujiwara Dam, after offering a prayer
With the recent popularity in music therapy, Mr. Emoto decided to see what effects music has on the structuring of water. He placed distilled water between two speakers for several hours and then photographed the crystals that formed after the water was frozen.
Beethoven's Pastorale Bach's " Air for the G string "
Kawachi Folk Dance
Heavy Metal Music
After seeing water react to different environmental conditions, pollution and music, Mr. Emoto and colleagues decided to see how thoughts and words affected the formation of untreated,distilled, water crystals, using words typed onto paper by a word processor and taped on glass bottles overnight. The same procedure was performed using the names of deceased persons.The waters were then frozen and photographed.
Untreated Distilled Water
Love and Appreciation
You Make Me Sick . I Will Kill You
These photographs show the incredible reflections of water, as alive and highly responsive to every one of our emotions and thoughts.It is quite clear that water easily takes on the vibrations and energy of it's environment, whether toxic and polluted or naturally pristine.
Masaru Emotos extraordinary work is an awesome display, and powerful tool, that can change our perceptions of ourselves and the world we live in, forever. We now have profound evidence that we can positively heal and transform ourselves and our planet by the thoughts we choose to think and the ways in which we put those thoughts into
Photographs in this article are from
" The Message from Water," written
and copyright protected by Masaru Emoto.
Photographs are reproduced here by
permission from the publisher.
Spread The Word
- New Drugs One Step Closer to Informational Medicine
- Sharp complementary wave and particle behaviours
- The Origin of Instantaneous Action in Natural Laws
- How Cells Really Work: The Ling Hypothesis
- Can cells see each other?
- Healthy Heart Keeps Polyrhythmic Beat
- Strong Medicine for Cell Biology
- Lp6b Non-existent
- THE HEART IS NOT A PUMP
- Basic Research on the Cell
- Proposal for Future Research
- Junk DNA
- Biophoton Emission from the Hands
- Effects of red cell shape and orientation
- Quantum Biology – Novel Biophysical Methods
- BRAIN SHRINKS, YET THINKS
- Myosin Coherence
- Environmental Management
- Polarity Therapy
- A METHOD OF CANCER DIAGNOSIS USING SAMPLES OF SALIVA BASED ON QUANTUM BIOLOGY
- Bohr isn't wrong yet
- Feel the force
- Worlds Apart
- Bohr is Still Wrong
- Contrary Quantum
- The Combination of Scenar and Activity Based Program for the Rehabilitation of Individuals Affected by Paralysis
- The effectiveness of the electro-impulse therapy with the help of scenar device on patients with external genital endometriosis (EGE)
- Work with comb-electrode on the head
- SCENAR in sport
- Theoretical and practical basis for the increase of the effectiveness of SCENAR therapy
- Mobile Phone hazard
- The Concept of Biofeedback
- Sharp Complementary Wave and Particle Behaviours
- CONSCIOUSNESS, INFORMATION, AND LIVING SYSTEMS
- The PEAR Proposition
- Consciousness of Water
- 21st Century Naturopathy - NutriEnergetics System
- Richard Flook Story
- Seven Principles of the Human Body Field
- LIFE and MIND - in Search of the Physical Basis
- THE WISDOM OF YOUR CELLS: Part 3
- The Wisdom of Your Cells Part 2: How Your Beliefs Control Your Biology
- The Wisdom of Your Cells
- Embracing the Immaterial Universe
- Mind Over Genes: The New Biology
- Insight into Cellular Consciousness
- Fractal Evolution
- The Evolving Science of Chiropractic Philosophy
- The Human Genome Project
- Biomagnetism and Energy-Medicine
- The imprinting and transmission of mentally-directed bioinformation
- Remote mental interactions
- Bio-Systems as Conscious Holograms
- Quantum Model of Paranormal Phenomena
- Realization of discrete states during fluctuations in REG's
- Need A Cooker? Use your cell phone
- Evidence for Consciousness-Related Anomalies in Random Physical Systems
- Random Event Generators and Bioenergetic Health Screening Devices
- NES Research on Stress & Aging
- The Unturned Stone
- CONSCIOUSNESS OF WATER
- GENTLE INTRODUCTION TO QUANTUM BIOLOGY
- SCENAR technology in sports medicine
- University of Vienna Independent Analysis
- qlink test on student anxiety
- Effects of QLink pendant on the blood and biological terrain
- qlink tests on EMF imbalances
- qlink and Brainwave frequency
- qlink and mobile phone studies
- Qlink - Muscle Weakness Patterns in the body
- Bioenergetic concepts in Pathology
- The Coming Medical Revolution